Are You Passionate About The Sport Of Weightlifting?
We are giving you the opportunity to write articles for Lifting Times.
If you're a coach looking to get your name out there and build a reputation, or a lifter mad about the sport, get in touch.
If you've got a Weightlifting/ sport related article ready to submit, click on the button below.
If you are not sure where to start, but want to, we can help assist you. Get in contact with us today.
Start Writing With Lifting Times!
Why Write For Us?
- Lifting Times is the only Olympic Weight Lifting magazine in the UK.
- We have a daily audience of between 300-350 readers.
- Over 700 active email subscribers.
- 6,000+ social following.
- We are the UK's Olympic Lifting community.
- Have your own page on Lifting Times - e.g. Steve Hoyles
Our aim is to continue to grow Lifting Times to help those looking to learn more about the sport. In order to do this, we want to hear from you. We want to hear your views on, not just the technical aspects of the sport, but anything relating to performance and learning, be it: coaching, nutrition, programming, health etc.
As well, if you're new to the sport we want to hear your experiences and findings as you improve in hope that you can help others in your situation.