Where: St. Birinus Weightlifting Club, St. Birinus School, Mereland Road, Didcot, OX11 8AZ
When: Saturday 25 & Sunday 26 November 2017, from 10:00 to 16:30 each day
About Tamas: Tamas Feher is a weightlifting coach, international lecturer, author, and coach mentor with 35 years of professional experience developing athletes around the world. Tamas is currently one of only 2 official International Weightlifting Federation presenters. He has coached national teams in Hungary, Norway, several Latin American countries, and Great Britain for the 2012 London Olympic Games. Tamas has most recently been working for USA Weightlifting as their Coaching Education Manager.
The seminar will consist of the below, with theory sessions in the morning followed by practical sessions in the afternoon.
Theory sessions to include:
- Technical teaching process of the snatch and clean and jerk
- Training principles in weightlifting
- Key concepts in training methodology
- Strength development in weightlifting
- Training planning in weightlifting
Practical sessions to include:
- Technical teaching of the snatch and clean and jerk in practice
- Technical correction of each lifter
- Auxiliary exercises to assist the snatch and clean and jerk
Contact Ben Watson - firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested
Spaces are limited to just 10!